Established in 1936, our purpose has always been to assist our clients in finding the best solutions for their individual circumstances by applying our legal expertise.
- We work together with our clients.
- We take the time to really understand our clients’ legal issues, and offer solutions for those issues. We are experienced in identifying a solution that best fits the circumstance of each client - taking into account issues such as:
- the willingness of the other party to negotiate a fair settlement;
- any family violence experienced by our client;
- and the strategies likely to be adopted by the opposing solicitor.
- We ensure our clients get the best advice available.
- We ensure our clients have sufficient evidence to support our recommendations.